Facility Reservation Guidelines
The CCG Facilities rooms may be booked for purposes, such as training sessions, project meetings, internal and external meetings from a representative of the City Manager's Office. Users of the Conference Rooms are requested to strictly adhere to the rules and regulations below:
- Reservations shall be made through the Office of the City Manager by the designated Representative only. Forms may be obtained from the Office of the City Manager or citizens may use the online Facilities Reservation Request form.
- No room reservation is complete until a completed, signed original of the Conference Room Reservation Request form is received by the City Manager's Representative. Please make a copy of the for your files before submitting it.
- Contact the City Manager's Office Representative to ensure availability of the Conference Room and that your reservation has been booked. The City Manager's Representative reserves the right to reject a reservation request if the anticipated meeting attendance is too large for the capacity, anticipated to be disorderly, dangerous to property, or in any other ways inconsistent with or in violation of any of the terms and conditions of these guidelines.
- Reservations will be accepted subject to the provisions of these guidelines and in the order received. The City Manager's Office Representative has the right to change or reassign a reservation. Every effort will be made to suggest an alternative, and the Represetative will provide the affected group with as much advance notice as possible.
- Failure to notify the City Manager's Office Representative of cancellations may result in forfeiture of future bookings. In case of a cancellation, please inform the City Manager's Office Representative at least 24 hours in advance by calling 706-653-4029, sending an e-amil to email@example.com.
- Regarding specific equipment, please consult with the City Manager's Office Representative. Some equipment will be available in specific Conference Rooms, and use of this equipment must be requested by the booking representative and approved by the City Manager's Office Representative.
- If food is to be served, catered food is the responsibility of the booking representative. Users are responsible for keeping the Conference Rooms clean, neat, and in good condition. Please let the City Manager's Office Representative know as soon as possible if there is a change in a decision on food being brought in to the facilities, due to having security in the buildings.